So I started to get into my head a little too much... From the immunization "scare" consultation to the safety/precautions meeting... stress was creeping in. Good thing I have the support of good friends to help bring my perspective back to normal.
This is the email she sent me: (cracked me up)
"when we were talking earlier, it made me think of this time a few years ago that some friends & i went on one of those guided raft trips where they take a group of people through some mild rapids, and you sit and look at scenery and get splashed every once in a while. Anyway, they make you sign this waiver before hand that lists everything terrible that could possibly go wrong. I was seriously starting to reconsider it after reading the waiver, because it made it sound like most likely I would be thrown out of the raft onto my head on a sharp rock and drown or break my neck (or some other equally terrible thing). And it was just one of those guided half-day trips that people take their families and little kids and grandparents on."
The countdown begins... T-20 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment